BOS – Logan Airport Hotels – Park Sleep Fly
There are many on-airport and off-airport short term parking and long term parking options as well as Park Sleep Fly Hotel options at Boston Logan International Airport (BOS). For the best deals on Boston Airport Hotels with Airport Parking try:
- Courtyard by Marriott – South Boston
- Holiday Inn Express Boston
- Ramada Inn Boston Logan
- Comfort Inn Boston
- Comfort Inn & Suites Boston Airport
- Wyndham Boston Chelsea
- Boston Rodeway Inn-Logan Airport
- See all the Boston Logan International Airport Hotels >>
Rates start at $89.99 for one night and 14 days of airport parking. See more information on these Boston Airport Hotels and get a free Park Sleep Fly Hotel Package quote on the Boston Logan Airport (BOS) Park Sleep Fly Hotel page.
Boston Logan Airport Parking
For Cheap Airport Parking at Logan International, your best choice will be the off-airport long term parking operators: Park Shuttle & Fly, PreFlight Airport Parking, and Thrifty Parking. By parking at one of these off-airport Midway Airport Parking Lots you can SAVE UP TO 45% compared to on-airport parking. More information for each lot is available on our sister site SearchAirportParking.com including links to the parking reservation page for each parking lot that offers online parking reservations. Go to the Boston Logan Airport Parking page on Search Airport Parking for more information on each parking lot.
BOS – Logan Airport Information
Boston Logan Airport is operated by Massachusetts Port Authority (Massport) and is the largest airport in New England. There are nearly 50 airlines that service Logan Airport with more than 100 non-stop, domestic and international destinations. The airport consists of 4 passenger terminals, Terminal A, Terminal B, Terminal C, and Terminal E. If you are not sure what terminal you are flying out of, go to the Airlines at Boston Logan Airport page. The airlines page also contains links to each airline’s home page. For more information on the terminals, one can view the interactive Boston Logan Map.
To get from terminal to terminal at Logan Airport, there are walkways as well as on-airport courtesy shuttle bus. The courtesy shuttle buses also connect to the Logan Airport Subway Station, Economy Parking, and the Logan Water Shuttle Dock. The routes are as follows:
- Bus #88 runs 24 hours a day and services all terminals and Economy Parking Lot
- Bus #66 runs from 6 AM to 11 PM Daily and services all terminals and the Logan Water Shuttle Dock
- Bus #55 operates off peak from 4 AM to 7 AM and 10 PM to 1 AM and services all terminals and the Airport Subway Station.
- Bus #11 operates during peak hours from 7 AM to 10 PM and services all terminals
- Bus #22 operates during peak hours from 7 AM to 10 PM and stops at terminals A & B and the Airport Subway Station.
- Bus #33 operates during peak hours from 7 AM to 10 PM and stops at terminals C & E and the Airport Subway Station.
The Silver Line of the T also stops at each Terminal of Logan Airport. This is part of the T subway system in Boston operated by the Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority (MBTA) and is a pay service so it is not ideal for getting from Terminal to Terminal, however, it runs from Logan Airport to South Station. From South Station, one can transfer to other subway lines as well as MBTA Commuter Trains and Amtrak. The MBTA website has maps, fares, and other information. Go directly to the Subway Map and Commuter Rail Map as well as a Complete System Map that includes Bus service
Logan Airport Quick Links
Featured Parking Lot Listing – Be the first featured hotel at Logan Airport. Your hotel will be included in the hotel list when it is added in the #1 position. Your logo will be added, and a page will be linked to the directory with all your hotel details. Learn More.