Advertise with Search Park Sleep and Fly
Get started advertising on this site by going to our gig on Fiverr.
Search Park Sleep and Fly is part of a network of sites whose advertising placements are managed by Eagle Strategy Group LLC. In addition to SearchParkSleepFly.com, the network includes SearchAirportParking.com, InstaParking.com, and BizPlanHelp.com. Advertisers on the network have a choice of placing ads on all sites, placing ads on specific sites, or even drilling down to a specific page on a single site.
We are also on CJ.com and you can buy advertising there as well. Just search for “Eagle Strategy Group” or “Search Park Sleep Fly” in publishers or placements.
Each site in the network offers Cost per Mille (CPM) and Cost per Click (CPC) Programs:
- Cost per Mille (CPM) – is a traditional ad program where the advertiser pays for each ad impression on a cost per thousand impressions basis.
- Cost per Click (CPC) – is a type of program made popular by Google Search advertising where the advertiser only pays for ad impressions when a potential customer clicks on the ad.
Search Park Sleep Fly will create a custom program that utilizes different ad sizes and deliver metrics to optimize your success. Available Internet ad banner sizes are:
- Index page and non-index page Leaderboard – top of the page 728px x 90px
- Index page and non-index page Position 1 – top of the right column 300px x 250px
- Index page and non-index page Half Banners – mid to lower right column 234px x 60px
- Index Page and non-index page Buttons – middle or at the bottom of the main (middle) column 125px x 125px.
- Index Page and non-index page Skyscrapers – middle of left column or lower right column 120px x 600px or 160px x 600px
We can also create custom sizes and locations for your specific campaign. Search Park Sleep and Fly can host all graphics, but at this time video ads will have to be hosted by the advertiser.
Tracking Cost per Mille (CPM) and Cost per Click (CPC) Programs
To manage and deliver advertising, Search Park Sleep and Fly uses the DoubleClick for Publishers (DFP) by Google. This allows us to accurately control and report on the results of your advertising program. For more information on DFP go to the DFP for Small Business page.
Pricing for Cost per Mille (CPM) and Cost per Click (CPC) Programs
Pricing for the CPM and CPC programs starts at $20.00 and there is no setup fee. For the CPM program $20.00 covers 1,000 impressions for a 234px x 60px ad on a non-index page, which works out to $0.02 per impression. For the CPC program $20.00 covers 80 clicks at $0.25 per click.
If you are interested in setting up a CPM Program or CPC program on one or more sites in the network, call us at 908.827.1490 or email us at Sales@InstaParking.com
Feature Listing Programs
In addition to CPM and CPC Programs, SearchAirportParking.com, InstaParking.com and SearchParkSleepFly.com also offer Feature Listing Programs for their respective directories. Go to the Feature Listing page to learn more.
Affiliate Programs And Link Exchanges
Search Park Sleep Fly also participates in Affiliate Programs and Link Exchangescollectively referred to as Affiliates. Search Park Sleep Fly will and has entered into Affiliate relationships where Search Park Sleep Fly earns commissions on sales.
Advertisers and Affiliates
The following is a sample of the Advertisers that have placed ads or have entered into Affiliate Relationships through the Eagle Strategy Group Network on one or more of our sites.